Best base layer shirt for winter use! Once you've tried this, you won't wear anything else. Slim but still relaxed fit allowing full range of movement.
- Round neck and long sleeves with thumb loops to protect your wrists
- Extra long hem design to protect your kidneys and rear
- Use this shirt as base layer or on top of another thin layer
- Quality lightweight 190 g/m2 Merino wool fabric
- Soft, odorless 100% Merino wool
- Breathable, keeps you warm even if wet
- Air frequently when on long winter expeditions
Use Wool cycle and liquid wool detergent. Wash in a wash bag or pillow case. Pull into shape while wet.
Select your shirt size by measuring your chest girth. For example, if you have a chest girth of 88 cm, select size XS for a tighter fit, or size S for a looser fit.
|A - Chest girth (cm)||84||92||100||108||116
|B - Front length (cm)||69||72||75||77.5||79.5
|Back length (cm)||80.5||83.5||86.5||89||91
|C - Sleeve length (cm)||71||73||75||78.5||82