The best underpants for winter use. Once you've tried these, you won't wear anything else. Use them as base layer or on top of a thin under layer. Slim but still relaxed fit. Generous and long sizing.
- Short cuffs to be worn with high socks and high skiing or ice climbing boots
- Quality lightweight 190 g/m2 Merino wool fabric
- Soft, odourless
- Breathable and keeps you warm even if wet
- Classic cut at the back
- Soft non constricting waistband
- Air frequently when on long winter expeditions
Use Wool cycle and liquid wool detergent.
Wash in a wash bag or pillow case.
Shape while wet.
Select your shirt size by measuring your waist girth. For example, if you have a waist girth of 95 cm, select size M for a tighter fit, or size L for a looser fit.
|B - Waist girth (cm)||74||82||90||98||110
Merino Tights measurements
|A - Inseam (cm)||54||55||56||58||60