One of Camelbak's most popular running vests just got an upgrade.
The new version of the Circuit is 30% lighter and includes a 1.5-liter Crux reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip. And of course, it still offers all of the features that make it a favorite for bonk-free races and long runs: front storage pockets for gels and fuel, a secure zippered pocket that fits most phones, and reflectivity to keep you visible when you’re on the move.
The two fully adjustable sternum straps guarantee a snug, bounce-free fit that won’t constrict your breathing when you’re panting through a hilly workout.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
Back Panel: Ventilated 3D Mesh
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
Included Hydration Capacity: 1.5 liter
Gear Capacity: 3.5 liters
Pack Weight: 180 g
Dimensions: 34 x 23 x 8 cm