Versatile thermal shorts for cycling.
- warm, windproof and water-repellent
- completely waterproof at the back
- eco-friendly production
The Minaki Shorts III are the perfect companion for mountain and touring bikers who need some extra warmth in cool weather. The lightweight hybrid shorts made from eco-friendly material can be worn as a thermal layer over cycling pants. At the front, PrimaLoft® insulation at the thighs provides excellent protection. The robust back is completely waterproof. Side zips with a mesh lining make putting them on a breeze and also serve as ventilation. This product is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). In addition, the VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- articulated knees
- waistband cut higher at the back
- partially insulated
- stretch inserts
- 3-layer reinforcement at seat
- silky soft, brushed material on the inside of the waistband
- waistband adjustable with velcro
- side zips with 2 sliders for ventilation and leg enlargement
- decorative stitching
Main fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); Inserts: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane; Reinforcement - Face: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Padding: 100% Polyester (recycled)
Made in Vietnam.