A legend amongst socks that lives up to its name. This hiking sock is built with extra cushioning and is made for crazy cold conditions. It's carefully tested and offers exceptional comfort, durability and fit for you who demand more. Darn Tough invests so much in their quality and sustainability that they offer "guaranteed for life".
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- High-quality mulesing free and shrink treated merino wool: For you who want comfort and breathability.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- The sock performs exceptionally in all weathers. Acting cooling in the summer and warming during winter.
- It is naturally antimicrobial - keeps bacteria and bad smells away.
Quality and Sustainability:
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- The socks are knit on small needle, fine gauge knitting machines (1441 stitches/in² with 168 needles). Which delivers high density stitching without bulk and exceptional durability.
- All socks goes through quality checks by hand.
- Darn Tough makes use of the waste from their production by using it to produce fire blankets and padding for airplane seats.
- Extra Cushion: Darn Tough's thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
S 38-40/41, M 41-42/43, L 43-45, XL 46-49/50, XXL 50-53
Fibre Content: 73% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex