For long, flat approaches on frozen lakes, forests or open mountaineous areas. The GlideLite Mohair Mix NORDIC is basic, lightweight system featuring a mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon with a 50 mm width.
Designed for long nordic tours and extended backcountry trips where both packability and traction are paramount, the Black Diamond GlideLite Mohair Mix NORDIC Skins feature an optimal blend of mohair and nylon with an updated BD Icon print. With a highly supple, packable design, these skins bring the efficiency in any conditions.
- Mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon with updated BD Icon print
- No tail attachment for minimalist skinning
- For those who appreciate simplicity and light weight
- Packsack included
- Attaches to the ski with front tip loop and re-usable glue surface
- Easy to put to use: Fold the tip loop inside the glue surface, peel of the protecting paper and they're ready to go (instructions of this are missing in the guide included with the product).
- Cheat Sheets included for easy re-use and packing
Weight: 300 g/pair (+ cheat sheets 68 g + packsack 25 g)
Climbing skin material: Black Diamond Mohair Mix
Width: 50 mm
Length: 185 cm
Tip loop inner width: about 50 mm