Very lightweight sleeping pad for trekkers and mountain climbers looking to travel light and stay warm in winter.
- 7 cm thick, with high-performing Primaloft® insulation
- rustle-free materials
- very small pack size
- easy handling
For all those tours in winter where every ounce counts! When packing your pack for a "fast & light" adventure, a longer trek in colder hemispheres or a multi-day Alpine tour, you know how crucial lightweight, space-saving equipment like this sleeping pad can be. A special construction in combination with advanced materials and an "egg" shaped form allows for very little weight without having to scrimp in comfort and warmth. The sewn-in Primaloft® insulation adds that critical layer of protection from the cold ground.
- Primaloft® Black Insulation ECO for the best warmth
- super lightweight insulation pad with an exceptionally small pack size
- rounded corners for lightest weight at maximum comfort
- air chambers aligned lengthwise ensure an ideal relation between weight and insulation
- comes with emergency repair kit
- comes with a pack sack for transport and storage
- exceptionally small pack size for easy transport, even in a daypack
- welded insulation on upper side for best thermal retention and heat reflection
- easy-to-use VAUDE flat valve
- We recommend the Vaude Pump Sack for filling the pad (separately available)
22 x 14 x 14 cm
Manufacturers usage temperature recommendation: > -15.3 °C
Front & Back: 100% Polyester; 100% Polyurethane; 20 D Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated
Filling: 100% Polyester (recycled); PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco 200g/m²
Made in China.