This product is currently not available.
Shelby Merino Turtle Neck
Best base layer shirt for winter use. Once you've tried this, you won't wear anything else. Slim but still relaxed fit for full range of movement.
- Flexible turtle neck with zip and protecting chin guard
- Long sleeves with thumb loops to protect your wrists
- Extra long hem to protect your kidneys and rear
- Use this shirt as base layer or on top of another thin layer
- Quality lightweight 190 g/m2 Merino wool fabric
- Soft, odourless 100% Merino wool
- Breathable and keeps you warm even if wet
- Air frequently when on long winter expeditions
Use Wool cycle and liquid wool detergent. Wash in a wash bag or pillow case. Pull into shape while wet.
Select your shirt size by measuring your chest girth. For example, if you have a chest girth of 88 cm, select size XS for a tighter fit, or size S for a looser fit.
|A - Chest girth (cm)||84||92||100||108||116
|B - Front length (cm)||69||72||75||77.5||79.5
|Back length (cm)||80.5||83.5||86.5||89||91
|C - Sleeve length (cm)||71||73||75||78.5||82