Black Diamond's lightweight, mid-sized ski pack for day-in/day-out ski touring and in-bounds shredding, the Dawn Patrol 25 stashes your avalanche gear and daily essentials and is AvaLung-Ready for use with our AvaLung Element.
Early-morning tours, spring ski-mountaineering missions and in-bounds storm days—the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 25 Pack is a lightweight, go-to pack with a streamlined design and essential features.
The pack’s active, form-fitting suspension provides a contoured, body-hugging fit, while zippered backpanel access provides easy entry. Exterior attachment points for skis, a helmet and ice tools outfit the pack for technical trips into the mountains, and the pack is also compatible with our AvaLung Element (sold separately) for added avalanche preparedness that is easy to take on and off when using the pack year-round.
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
- Active, form-fitting suspension with zippered backpanel access
- High-tenacity, ultralight Dynex side panels and shoulder straps
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry
- Ice tool PickPockets™, Hi-Lo helmet holder and dedicated avy tools organizer pocket
- Hydration compatible with insulated sleeve and shoulder strap
Volume: 23 l (size S/M) or 25 l (size M/L)
Weight: 1,0 kg
Materials: Dynoma (210d + PE200d, 840d nylon oxford)
User Manual behind the link.