This product is currently not available.
Black Diamond's fully adjustable, affordable freeride pole, the Boundary Pole now features a built-in probe function for backup or secondary use.
A durable and reliable freeride pole with the added benefit of an integrated backup avalanche probe, the Black Diamond Boundary Probe Ski Pole is built for the day-in/day-out thrashing of big lines and resort/backcountry crossovers. The Boundary’s sturdy aluminum construction and FlickLock® Pro adjustability make for versatile performance without breaking the bank, and the poles lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm backup avalanche probe for snow study or avalanche response.
- 18 mm aluminum upper with 16 mm lower
- Freeride Series grip with grippy, dual-density rubber in palm zone and an aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles
- Freeride Series strap with easy-access design and lengthened pull tab hangs open and distributes weight evenly across the hand
- Lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm (71.5 in) probe (using 100-125 cm poles) for backup or secondary use
- Soft Touch upper shaft features grippy coating for touring functionality
- FlickLock Pro adjustability and security
- 100 mm Powder Baskets
Weight: 690 g/pair
Usable length: 115-140 cm
Collapsed length: 110 cm
FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.