As the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available, the UberLite keeps your pack featherweight on the trail. Thermarest's proprietary construction provides the critical warmth needed in the backcountry. Over 6 cm of Thermarest's legendary NeoAir comfort, the minimal UberLite makes a big impact during nights in the backcountry. To endure the rigors of the backcountry, Thermarest's unique fabrics and construction meet their strict durability standards.
Stuff sack, pump sack and repair kit included.
- Featherweight: Weighing just 250 grams, the UberLite is the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Backcountry Warmth: An R-value of 2.3 provides more insulation than any other sub 280 gram mattress.
- Big on Comfort: 6.4 cm of stable cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Compresses small enough to fit into your pocket with the included stuff sack.
- WingLock™ Valve: Thermarest's intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
|Regular||183 cm||51 cm||15 x 9 x 9 cm||250 g
|Large||196 cm||64 cm||19 x 10 x 10 cm||340 g
15D Rip Nylon
NeoAir Mattress Owner's Manual & Warranty, English [PDF]