This soft and practical silicone bottle holds 53 ml. The bottle is easy to fill and clean while it's not sticky and leaking. It is therefore perfectly suited for travelling with. It is also easy to label it with content and attach to a pack via a hook or carbiner.
- LoopLock cap prevents leakage and accidental opening in locked mode. It also makes it easy to attach the bottle to the outside of a pack via a hook or carbiner.
- Easy to fill and clean due to a large opening.
- Flat surface at the bottom making it easier to fill the bottle without holding on to it.
- Soft, squeezable design permits fast, easy dispensing.
- No drip” silicone valve keeps cap clean.
- Perfectly suited for holding toiletries (schampoo, conditioner etc).
- Great for outdoors (sports gel, camp foods, sunscreen etc).
- Environmental and health friendly with it´s durable and refillable design.
- The product is made with FDA-approved food-safe materials as well as it´s 100% BPA and 100% PC-free.
- The tube is dishwasher safe.
- The transparent silicone clearly shows how much content that is left in the bottle.
153 x 83 x 39 mm
While the range of chemicals used in modern cosmetic and personal care products makes comprehensive compatibility testing impossible, we Humangear has consistently noticed problems with the following chemical groups/product types and recommend against using them in a GoToob+:
- Alcohols (Note: Alcohols may be present in many cosmetic products, including make-up remover, mouth wash, astringent, hair serum, aftershave, and insect repellent).
- Salicylic Acid (most often used in acne treatments).
- Hair serums and treatments (detanglers, relaxers, volumizers, polishers, smoothers, shine serums, etc.) including shampoos and conditioners designed to add shine or luster to hair as well as products with Argan Oil (like Moroccan hair oil).
- Silicone-based lubricants.
- DEET-based insect repellents.
- Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Sterile products. Note: Even though sterile products may be fully compatible with silicone, GoToob+ are not sterilized. Therefore, we don't recommend GoToob+ for use with fluids where sterilization may be an issue, such as contact lens solution. This includes liquid or semi-liquid prescription medications.
- Caustic, corrosive, or flammable products. Note: Many household chemicals are sold in specifically designed plastic or glass containers specified by the manufacturer and should never be decanted. GoToob+ were designed for personal care or food items you may need while traveling--not bleach, drain cleaner, fire-starters, or hydrochloric acid.
You will know if your fluid is incompatible if it leaks, changes the shape or color of the silicone tube, evaporates from the tube, or dries up shortly after being put in the tube. Most reactions occur overnight; this is why we recommend an overnight trial run with a new product.