Lightweight sleeping pad for trekkers and mountain climbers looking to travel in comfort.
- 3D pad design, large sleeping surface
- small pack size
- good warmth-to-weight ratio
Light and comfortable - that about sums up this neatly packable sleeping pad. Designed for trekkers and mountaineers that prefer extra comfort when traveling. The rectangular 3D pad construction (183 x 51 x 8 cm) provides a larger sleeping surface than most standard sleeping pads, while also eliminating annoying gaps when combined with other sleeping pads. This sleeping pad can be packed down small, is filled with a synthetic insulation, and has a newly developed valve that makes it very easy and quick to inflate (and deflate).
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- 3D pad construction for larger usable surface and gap-free alignment of multiple pads
- rectangular shape for maximum surface usage
- air chambers aligned lengthwise ensure an ideal relation between weight and insulation
- robust, brushed 75D fabric
- comes with emergency repair kit
- comes with a pack sack for transport and storage
- durable pad with very small pack size
- easy-to-use VAUDE flat valve
- We recommend the Vaude Pump Sack for filling the pad (separately available)
23 x 12 cm x 12 cm
Manufacturers usage temperature recommendation: > -2.3 °C
R-value: (thermal resistance) 2,5
Upper part: 100% Polyester
Lower part: 100% Polyester; 75 D brushed Polyurethane laminated
Side: 100% Polyester; 30 D stretch TPU laminated
Filling: 100% Polyester; 60 g/m²
Made in China.
5 years warranty.